Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Cosmetic Chef - David Parker

Hello everyone, my name is David Parker and I will be your host for The Cosmetic Chef blog.  I have been wanting to write a blog for a very long time.  There just never seems to be enough time!  Between formulating and running my day job, The Body Deli and trying to have somewhat of a personal life..ha..ha there is not enough time in the day. But I have been diligently building my beauty bible over the years and now I am ready to start sharing it with the world. 

Beauty is my favorite subject, who doesn't want to feel and look fabulous right!  I am talking about real beauty, attainable beauty the kind of beauty that casts that subtle yummy glow. If you are looking for artificial beauty this is not the blog for you. Anyone can look good caked with a ton of makeup and with a lot of cosmetic artistry via a very good plastic surgeon ala "photoshop" no this is about REAL Beauty, the kind of beauty that cannot be bought but earned, but hey a little product helps!  Stay tuned for a fascinating journey into the world of true beauty. I will share my recipes, my tips, my advice, a little celebrity gossip and a whole lot of inspiration because if we don't feel good on the inside we will never look good on the outside.  

Now I am going to let you in on a little secret, the alchemy of beauty. Good diet, lots of love, plenty of exercise, detox (colon, blood, bad relationships) etc, feed you skin with plenty of nutrient rich organic products (The Body Deli) and have purpose, because beauty without purpose is just another pretty face. 

Stay tuned and I will share my story of building a cosmetic company, I will also be giving you lots of great tips and ideas to cook up your own spa quality gourmet beauty treatments at home.   I look forward to building a really fun community of like minded people to share in the art and application of looking and feeling damn good.

Have a Beautiful Day
David Parker
The Cosmetic Chef

No comments: