Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Celebrity Spotlight - Petra Nemcova



I had the pleasure of having a private meeting with Petra Nemcova recently. WOW! She Rocks. I have the deepest respect for the woman. Ever since I heard about her harrowing experience in the Tsunami of 2004, may we take a moment and reflect on the tremendous loss of life that effected the planet. I must say she truly is an inspiration. Her ability to take such a devastating experience and totally turn it around and empower herself to do good is definitely setting a great example to everyone. She started the Happy Hearts Fund which is doing great work for children all over the world.

We met at a fabulous estate above the Chateau Marmot in the Hollywood Hills, and enjoyed conversation on various stimulating topics. I gave her a very special Body Deli gift bag filled with our best. Radiance Enzyme Peel, Blueberry Scrub, Creme de la Rose, Vital-C Serum, Tahitian Vanilla Body Scrub and my favorite Sea Cucumber Gelee. She was very excited and I got a call a couple of weeks later requesting two more bags for her best gal pals!

Recently Petra had a great reality TV show on TLC called A MODEL LIFE. It was a short season, but very good. I enjoyed her perspective on the professional modeling world. Petra's sincere desire to help the young models embrace their inner beauty as well. Petra certainly is a MODEL citizen.

Have a Beautiful Day

David Parker
The Cosmetic Chef

No comments: