Monday, November 5, 2007

Celebrity Spotlight - Agyness Deyn



My latest Celebrity encounter was a few weeks ago. I arrived at my class at WeCare Spa and had a slow turnout. I was watching the clock for more people to arrive. I was just about to leave, when this fresh faced young girl sat down at the table. She was so cute, her very soft English accent was charming. We starting talking and began to have a very pleasant conversation, no one else came to the class that week so I had some time to spend with the young women from Manchester, England.

I asked the young women her name, she replied my name is Agness. Then Agness told me she was a new model recently discovered and was taking a little R&R from her busy schedule. I really did not take much notice, I never heard of a Model named Agness so I figured she was just another aspiring newbie. I was more interested in her angelic glow, and witty personality. I got to know her a bit, showed her all of Body Deli's fresh products and she was very excited.

To my shock a couple of weeks later my company got a call from the Beauty Editor from the Tatler in England. She was very excited and said that Agyness Deyn was raving to her about our Blueberry Scrub, I was like Agyness who! (spelled with a y) Then I did a little googling and I was like...Holy Fluff she is huge. The next great supermodel is emerging gracing the covers of British Vogue and strutting for such brands as Armani, Burberry, Versace, Michael Kors etc. So off we sent our Blueberry Scrub to England and in the January Issue of the Tatler our Blueberry Scrub will be featured.

Thanks Agyness it was fun getting to know you a bit. Brilliant just Brilliant...Cheerio!

Have a Beautiful Day

David Parker
The Cosmetic Chef

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow David,

What a beautiful woman! I'm sure your words of Beauty Wisdom inspired her...

A DII