Thursday, November 29, 2007

Celebrity Spotlight - Goldie Hawn


Goldie Hawn

One of my favorite celebs dropped by The Body Deli yesterday. Goldie is indeed golden. She has been a long time customer of ours. It is always so refreshing when she pops in.  All I can say is that her personality is exactly what you would expect from her onscreen persona. She is witty, bubbly and loves to laugh.  Goldie really is at the top of my favorite celeb list because she is so real, genuine and enthusiastic.

Goldie lives part-time in Palm Desert. When she is in town she loves to shop and play golf.  Goldie loves beauty products and essential oils she goes crazy for anything with pure bulgarian rose oil, vanilla or sandalwood. Some of the products that she scooped up were The Body Del's Tahitian Vanilla Lotion, Creme de la Rose, Blueberry Scrub, Sea Cucumber Gelee and Firming Flax eye cream.  

We all enjoyed Goldie's surprise visit, on her mad rush out she quickly grabbed a Cucumber Facial Mist and said I am off to play golf and I am going to mist my face on the course to keep hydrated.

You go Girl!

Have a beautiful day

David Parker
The Cosmetic Chef

No comments: