Friday, July 4, 2008

Cosmetic Chef on TV


I have been a super busy Cosmetic Chef of late. I have neglected by blog, but so much is going on in the kitchen! I have started a regular Cosmetic Chef segment on the Palm Springs NBC affiliate KMIR 6. It has been such a good experience basically taking by blog to the small screen. The response has been great, people really are interested in learning about "Kitchen Cosmetics" there are so many things you can do in your own home to naturally make yourself more beautiful inside and out. So far I have covered greening your bathroom, a simple oatmeal and almond honey buff scrub, a salt scrub made from local ingredients, all natural sun protection etc. Stay tuned I will start posting my recipes from my segments right here! 

Have a beautiful Day

David Parker
The Cosmetic Chef




1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok, Am waiting for your cosmetic recipe. Meanwhile, just have a look at my site dentists edinburgh