Friday, July 4, 2008

Celebrity Spotlight - Cobie Smulders


Cobie Smulders

I had the pleasure to meet Cobie Smulders. She is so fresh and vibrant it was a real treat. Cobie plays journalist Robin Scherbatsky on the hit show, How I Met you Mother. Cobie visited The Body Deli during her stay in the desert. It is so cool to meet people from Hollywood that are so down to earth and genuine. Sorry for the horrible photo quality, I used my iphone. The darn thing takes horrible pictures, I hope that iphone 2.0 does a better job. Steve Jobs hope you are reading this. LOL. Cobie rocks as another fabulous Hollywood starlet that is beautiful on the inside and out.

Have a beautiful day

David Parker
The Cosmetic Chef 

3 comments:

arnv said...

Interesting post!!
freelance work

Unknown said...

I just love Cobie and never missed a her single show. Cobie you rocks!!!
I would like to have some feedback on my site dentists edinburgh

Anonymous said...

Every good blog has two features, they have a very good topic and you see lot of good comments. Its blogging that has made me know new things everyday. I absolutely sure that people in this world have come closer in their personal world. There so many things working for a blog and the topic. Its just a flat world now because of blogs like this one, I appreciate it. Invisalign Birmingham | Dental implants birmingham | Dentists