Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Celebrity Spotlight - Congrats Kate!


Kate is definitely one of our favorite clients at Body Deli, I have not had the pleasure to meet her in person yet, but if she is anything like her mom I bet she is really fun. I am so excited to see that Kate is People Magazine's most beautiful person of the year. She is Golden!!! 

Another Kate Hudson news update... I just found out that Kate listed Body Deli as one of her top favorite natural beauty brands!!! I was so excited when a customer of ours came into our shop and said, "OMG Kate says she loves your products!" I said, "really where," she replied exuberantly "in this month's Elle Magazine." Well I had to drop my whisk and run down to the nearest Barns and Noble for a copy. Thanks Kate for making us one of your favorite beauty brands. We will continue to make more! 

Plus we found out that Kate is teaming up with her hair stylist, David Babaii to make her own all natural hair care line. Elle caught a glimpse of her in Africa shooting the promo ads! She is just as gorgeous on the red carpet as she is in the bush. I can't wait to try it out, the line sounds great.

To read the article click HERE.

Have a beautiful day.

David  Parker
The Cosmetic Chef

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kate is really gorgeous. Love you Kateeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

dentists edinburgh